Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Dreams

The night before last I dreamed I was on an island.  I had flown there early to check out our vacation house.  It was such a relaxing feeling being there, and by the time I woke up I was waiting for a mani/pedi.  I don't remember the last time I felt so relaxed about life. 

Sadly, it was a dream.  But, I had a great day yesterday!  I wonder how much it had to do with having such a relaxing dream.

This morning I woke up from a dream about Madelyn's party only it was me and a friend who were sleeping outside.  I woke up with a stuffy/runny nose and had to get inside to blow it as soon as I could. 

Lovely.  And, not so relaxing. 

On another note, Molly, my chihuahua, now sleeps in a crate at night.  She no longer sleeps in our bed under the covers.  She has handled this move surprisingly well.  What is funny is when I wake up in the morning and let her out.  She runs straight to our bed and snuggles under the covers with Dan. 

This morning I had to get her out of my bed to let her out.  It is cold out and as soon as her little paws touched the cold grass she tried to come back in.  It's got to be a rough awakening to be in a warm bed one minute and in cold grass another.  Once I let her in she ran right back to bed.

The interesting thing is that when I am in my bed and she wants up she whimpers because she can't jump up, but if it's just her or Dan in there she has no problem at all, the little baby.

Okay, off to wake people up and make lunches and breakfast ...

No comments: