Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Another Great Day? WHAT!?

Today I took my doggies on a walk on the new path that runs behind the neighborhood next to ours.  It was fantabulous!  I used to take Daisy to the field that is now adjacent to the path, but she would always roll in deer poo.  I got tired of having to bathe her after our fun outing so we haven't been over there in a while.

Thankfully we now have the path!

We were all so happy.  I was able to let Daisy's leash go so she could keep up as she wanted.  She is the best, most loyal dog.  I love turning back to see where she is to see her run to catch up with me. 

Molly on the other hand would have been lost in the corn field after spotting the first bird.  I would probably never see her again. 

Poor Daisy can only go so far though.  She was really struggling to keep up by the time we got home.  She's getting to be my old lady dog.  I can't even begin to think about losing her.  She is so much more affectionate the older she gets too.  I love that dog.

The best part about the path is that it is far enough away from the houses that I can sing to my ipod and no one will hear me.  I love singing to Mumford and Sons.

We also had a fun dinner with Megan and her kids.  Her husband is traveling so they spend Tuesday nights at Hoss' since kids eat for $.99.  Madelyn and I ate for $10.  Dan and Elijah were at karate.  It works out well because Hoss' is two seconds away, the husbands don't care for it (the moms don't much either), but the kids have a blast and eat for cheap.  The salad bar is yummy though.

Good times.  I am tired now though.  The days are catching up to me.  And, I didn't sleep as well last night.  After having another fire issue in my oven yesterday I was then dreaming that the house was going to burn down from the fire pit I just bought for Madelyn's party.  I want to go back to the island I dreamed about the other night ...

No comments: