Sunday, April 1, 2012

Looky Here, It's a Blog Post!

What's been going on with us lately?  ...

Madelyn LOVES Star Wars.  It's so fun.  She now has replaced her Scooby Doo characters on her bedroom door that she had drawn with Star Wars characters.  I have to say they are super cute.  I will get pictures soon.

......................

Elijah is sick today so we are all home from church.  Usually Dan will go without me, but he stayed home today too.  I can't say I am upset about that.  It's been a nice morning so far.  Well, except for Elijah being sick.  Poor little guy.  He's my early riser, but he was still in bed when I got up this morning.  I woke up to him coughing quite a bit in the night.  He got up around 8:45, but when he didn't come downstairs I went to look for him and he was back in bed asleep.  So sad.  He is achy and uncomfortable, but so far no fever.

......................

We have seen quite a bit of my mom lately which has been fun.  She is way into Geocaching now so we do that when she comes up.  It's good because it gets us out of the house and we laugh a lot.  It is so rewarding when you find one of those things.  It's so funny how caught up in it you can get.  It will be fun this summer to go with Shannon and her kids.

.....................

Dan just had a birthday.  He is 39 now.  He kept saying it was going to be his last birthday because no one wants to say they are older than 39, but it sounded so morbid when he would say it.  I got him a Bruno Mars CD for his birthday and Mario Kart.  We had Mario Kart before, but it stopped working.  It's a wii game we all enjoy and all 4 of us can play at one time so that has been fun.  We got take out and hung out all evening.  It was one of his best birthdays.  We had fun.

......................

My Mom had a birthday the week before and ended up coming up here.  She and I went Geocaching and then came back here for dinner.  We laughed a lot geocaching because I kept finding the caches, but it was her birthday so at the one I tried to pretend I didn't see it, but it was too late.  She was closer to me than I thought and I looked way too guilty.

.......................

Peyton and I played Mario Kart on Friday after my family left for school and he had about 20 minutes until his bus came.  He was so cute because we played on the same team so he was encouraging me or apologizing for not doing well.  On the way to the bus stop he was telling me that I was such a good racer.  He was really impressed.  He is such a sweet kid.  It's been fun having him here.

.......................




No comments: