Monday, July 19, 2010

Cousins

Having a loving family is so great. A few cousins, sister and I went and celebrated my cousin Cindy's birthday tonight at the Cheesecake Factory.

Man oh man is their chopped salad divine, and I don't use that term loosely. I want to go back and eat another one as soon as I am hungry again.

It occurred to me that I don't know how old Cindy is now. Does it really matter though? Seven of us got together. We chatted, laughed, ate, drank, and had a merry 'ol time.

I'd write more about what we chatted about, but frankly, I believe that was just between us girls. If you are a girl, you know how it is. Some things aren't meant for the public, only for us girls.

So, thanks Cindy for having a birthday. Thanks Becky for arranging the dinner. Thanks guy who brought me my yummy food. And, thanks food for being so yummy. Seriously. Get the Factory Chopped Salad. It will make your taste buds sing and allow a little extra room for a glass of wine and some cheesecake.

Deeeeeee-lish!

No comments: