Sunday, July 18, 2010

iPod

Man, I love my iPod.

I don't know what I did without it before.

I just feel badly for my family. They have to hear me sing to it without hearing the actual music. It's like karaoke without the music.

Yikes.

Or, I listen to sermons and make agreement noises, or disagreement noises.

That doesn't seem as bad though. Maybe just a little curious to those who don't know what I am listening to.

I just started downloading free clips from news shows. I was so excited because I am at my mom's just waiting to leave to go to dinner and I thought now would be a good time to listen/watch some of these clips. Well, something went wrong. I must have turned it off before it fully downloaded onto my iPod. Now I am crying. Except I'm not. I only had two clips semi-downloaded so far so it was a total fail.

It's okay though because I still love my iPod.


No comments: