Saturday, December 18, 2010

Elijah Says the Darndest Things

Recently I overheard Elijah telling Madelyn that he knows why Santa only comes in the winter time. "Because his suit has long sleeves!"

He asked me the other day if I was going to have another baby. I told him probably not, but asked him if he wanted me too. He said yes, but started to say something else and then stopped. When I asked him what he was going to say he said, "I was going to say yes if you were going to have a boy, but then I remembered that girl babies are cute to me too." Sweet boy. He does love the babies. He will ask if he can hug them or make them laugh. It's just a shame my babies don't like coming out of my body. I might not be so hesitant to have another.

UPDATE: I knew I had other Elijahisms to post, but I had to go to my FB page to find them. These are some recent statuses about Elijah ...

elijah wears his spiderman costume with his batman cape and batman belt. he then carries his nerf gun and says he is half batman, half spiderman, and half nerf :)


elijah said he asked as many of his classmates as he could if they missed him while he was out of school the last two days, but he didn't get to ask everyone. thankfully the ones he asked said yes they did miss him :)

No comments: