Monday, December 20, 2010

Porcupines

Strange story.

We went to Dan's parents' house for Thanksgiving. One night while we were there I dreamed that I got porcupine needles stuck in my back. It was weird and I couldn't get them out myself and Dan was afraid to pull them out for me. It was very bizarre. The only thing I can figure is that while I was sleeping Molly's claws were somehow touching my back and this is how the feeling translated into my dream.

Okay, so that day Dan and I went hiking in the woods. His parents live in the middle of no where with lots of fields and woods around. It was a little unsettling because you know there are coyotes, bears, turkeys and who knows what else lurking in the trees at times. But, we made our way through the thick brush, etc in the woods and came out into a field. We are walking along and what do we see?? That's right. A porcupine. Weird right? I have NEVER seen one in person in my life. I dream about one sticking things in my back and then BAM we about walk into one.

Weird. I know.

No comments: