Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Feels Like Home

My laptop went bonkers on me and had to pay a visit to Dell to be fixed. I stopped keeping track, but it's been almost a month since I've been able to use it ... give me a minute (sniffle) ... okay, I'm better. It's just ... it's been hard.

Honestly, we've been busy and traveling so it hasn't been that big of a deal, but I did miss it at times. It was weird to be stuck in one spot sitting at a desk and trying to do my normal things on the computer. I find snuggling into my big green comfy chair and reading up on my usual computer things is much nicer than being stuck at a desk. So, here I am, snuggled up again. Ahhh, feels good.

It's funny because I didn't even want to read my normal blogs and things because it just didn't feel right on the other computer. That computer just isn't mine anymore and it does crazy things because it's almost out of memory and it's getting old.

But, my computer is back now! We are so happy to be reunited. I am hoping to blog more now too. There have been a lot of things I've wanted to blog about, but haven't. I need to get caught up.

In the meantime I will be snuggling with my computer on my breaks from cleaning out our basement storage room, the pantry, and our office. Happy Day!! I love purging :)

2 comments:

Kim said...

We're in purging mode too. Maybe it comes from being married to an educator and having kids in school. New school year, I want the house organized. Chris just finished the garage (hooray!!). Glad you're back!

kate said...

A lot of times when I come home after being away somewhere I get motivation to do things I've been putting off. It's like re-bonding with my house and getting it in order. The fact that Susan & Josh are storing stuff in our basement soon is a great motivator too. I don't hang on to a lot of things, but I sure do have a big pile of giveaway stuff. So therapeutic for me! I love it :)