Monday, January 30, 2012

Happy Monday!

Well, since poor Elijah threw up again Saturday night there was no church for him or me.  Dan teaches a class at church so he had to go.  So, my morning was spent chillin' with Elijah and vacuuming and getting laundry going.  The bright spot was my neighbor calling and heading over there for a bit.

She is doing a Thirty-One catalog party for me and he nurse friends at work are having a good time shopping so I took her some items to take into work with her to show.  And, my neighbor is so in love with the products.  It's funny.  So, while I was there she was showing me her newly painted bedroom and bathroom and while we were talking in the bathroom her cat fell into the toilet.  SO FUNNY!

Otherwise, a pretty uneventful day.  I am trying to learn how to sew, but it turns out Joann Fabrics is closed for now in our area.  They are moving their location, but the new location isn't open yet.  Thankfully Walmart has some sewing supplies, but I was hoping to be able to ask the employees at Joann some questions about sewing machines.  I need to get the one I got from my mom working properly.

I have quite the learning curve on sewing since I have NEVER EVER used a machine before.  I have to say I am pretty intimidated by them. 

Today is our first day of having Peyton, our neighbor's boy.  He is such a sweetheart.  His dad starts a new job today so he will be with us in the mornings.  He told me he "good lucked" his dad on the way over.  Once Peyton got her at 6 Elijah was out of bed too.  We are all going to be super tired at the end of today, and poor Madelyn has two fillings to get today.  It's going to be a loooooooong day.

This is the exciting life we lead these days.  Happy Monday!!


No comments: