Thursday, October 23, 2008

Elijah Quotes

Here are a few Elijah quotes ...

This morning I had Elijah take Dan his socks. We had just pulled them out of the dryer ... "Here you go Papa! Here are your socks all fresh and clean!" I didn't even tell him they were clean. I was still in my morning fog. I just handed them to him and asked him to take them to Dan. Elijah just wakes up with such joy in the mornings while the rest of us find our joy later in the day and at night when we should be going to bed :P

Last weekend we celebrated mine and Madelyn's b-days. My Mom brought each of them a white chocolate ghost shaped lollipop. Well, I guess it wasn't what Elijah though it was going to be. You should have seen the look on his face when he bit it. You would have thought we fed him liver. Then he says with a pained expression, "I can't eat that gross lollipop. It makes me sick. Mommy, I need some milk!"

Last night Dan had the kids while I was at Bible Study. Madelyn was trying to guess his age. After a while she figured out he is 35. Elijah said, "35! What a cool age!" ... Yeah, I have no idea why or where that came from, but it made Dan feel good :)

There are so many things I've been wanting to blog about, but haven't been able to! I'm hoping to write more soon.

No comments: