Saturday, December 20, 2008

Dogs and Poop

What is with dogs and poop?

Daisy feasts on cat poop any time she can. It's so gross. Thankfully we are able to close the door to where the litter box is so it's not often she's able to eat it.

Daisy and I try to go to the corn fields whenever we can. It's great fun, and good exercise. Plus, I feel empowered from it because it is heckin' cold out there, but I'm no wuss! My thighs are frozen by the time I get home, but it's well worth it.

Right at the end of our walk in the fields is a different section of field where Daisy likes to go and now I will call it the Poop Field because this time and the last time we went there Daisy emerges from the area with poop all over her neck. I'm guessing it's deer poop. Nice huh?

It's right at the end of our walk!! Argh. It's okay though. I come home wash her up (which she hates me for) and then she relaxes the rest of the day.

I don't know what's more of a workout though, the walk or washing Daisy. If only I could spend the rest of the day on my bed like Daisy does.

Oh, and I have pictures from our last hike. It was fun, but I can't figure out how to upload them. They are on a different type of card. I keep forgetting to ask Dan at a time when he could help me. I even did a ''field journal" video because I am easily entertained while walking in a cold field. I wanted to get Daisy on video just tearing through the fields like she does. Of course, every time I tried I couldn't get it just right and then ran out of video. Hopefully I'll get all that stuff uploaded soon though. She's so cute!

No comments: