Sunday, December 28, 2008

Poor Sick Kiddos

Madelyn threw up last night. It's so sad when the babies are sick. They both have had colds and so for her to now be throwing up is a huge bummer.

She woke me up in the night b/c she threw up in her bed, the same bed Elijah was sharing with her because my in-laws are here sleeping in his room.

Elijah keeps asking why Madelyn is sick and why she threw up 3 times. I told him it's the same reason his nose is so yucky (and he will be going to the doc tomorrow because it's probably a sinus infection, but I didn't tell him that yet). Madelyn thinks that she got it from school, even though it's been almost a week since she's been in school. That's okay though.

So, here I sit on a Sunday morning, not in church, but caring for my sick babies and thinking about the laundry I should be doing.

I don't feel so well myself. I honestly feel like I have a Christmas hangover, not the alcohol induced kind, just the "I'm exhausted" kind. Come to think of it I don't think I've ever had the alcohol induced kind. Hmm. I don't think I am missing much from what I understand.

No comments: