Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Agree with Bill Clinton?

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/politics/2008195867_apbillclintonpalin.html



This article just made me laugh. First of all, Clinton saying "hot" in a statement referencing Sarah Palin. No real surprise there. He then corrects himself and says, "doing well."



The language he uses when he goes on to explain why people like her so much just struck me as funny ... "'all those kids'" ... "I'm glad she loves her daughter and she's not ashamed of her. Glad that girl's going around with her boyfriend.'" ... "Glad that girl's going around with her boyfriend" is just a funny thing to say.



"'I like that little Down syndrome kid'" ... It just strikes me as funny to hear a former president saying these kinds of things. Granted, these phrases are things he says he can understand people saying about Sarah Palin and her family, but it still just strikes me as funny. Maybe it's just my mood.



But, I also have to say that this is probably the first time I have ever agreed with Bill Clinton. His point is why can't dems just say, "She's great, but we disagree with her."



It's a good point Bill. Now stop being so sleezy.

No comments: