Monday, September 22, 2008

Buzz Lightyear



I was able to buy Elijah a Buzz Lightyear costume today at the Salvation Army for $4. It really is in good shape too.


He absolutely, positively LOVES the costume. He wore it all afternoon until he had to go #2 and he HAD to take it off. He kept asking to put it back on, but I told him to wait until after dinner. Then we ended up eating so late it was bed time so now he is waiting to put it back on tomorrow night.


It is so cute to see him so excited about this costume. He was playing outside in it. He was playing school with Madelyn in it. He was chillin' drinking his milk in it. There are few things Elijah gets truly truly excited about, but this is definitely one of them.


I have to say I was pretty excited today too when I spotted a cute little brown faux croc skin Nine West purse at Salvation Army that doesn't look like it was even used. It didn't have a price on it so when I went to buy the costume I asked the man how much the purse was. He came up with the price $1.99. SOLD!!! Yeehaw :o) Mama and son were both happy.

No comments: