Thursday, January 15, 2009

Days like these ...

are not good for me. It's frigid outside. We are basically stuck inside and I get a little stir-crazy and want something to do so it makes me want to get another animal.

I'm not kidding.

Madelyn wants a rabbit. I've heard that guinea pigs make better pets and are a little (I mean little) easier to keep clean.

I still look at dogs that are up for adoption even though I know better. I really do know better at this point, at least I like to think I know better after the whole Cooper incident. But, I really don't need another dog right now. If I had a fenced in yard, I would probably feel differently, but I don't see us getting a fence any time soon. I would like a fence, but it just isn't a wise investment right now, not when we need a roof more. Ugh. I hate spending so much money on things you can't really enjoy.

Anyway, yes, I need to find things to keep me busy on these cold lonely blustery days, something that does not potty in the house, require daily feedings, and smells. Help! I keep going to the shelter's website and seeing the cute bunnies up for adoption!

Oh, and I need something other than laundry, vacuuming, cooking ... you get the idea.

UPDATE: I found something to do, thank you notes. But, now I am done. Now what? I just saw pictures of a puppy on a blog that I read regularly. I was not expecting that. Now I want a puppy. Help me! I think I need to go to Walmart.

No comments: