Monday, January 19, 2009

Fabulous Weekend

This was such a great weekend. We got to hang out with a bunch of people and it was great fun.

We had dinner with people Friday and Saturday night at their houses, and then we had friends over to watch football with us yesterday. Today I got to hang out with my two dear cousins Cindy and Becky. We giggled a lot. They made fun of me for buying so many different kinds of milk from the store. That's what happens though when you have one kid whose allergic to milk, and when your family loves cereal. I also bought a lot of water and pullups. It was pretty funny. They threatened to leave me there in the snow when I put my cart back. They thought they could take off with all my groceries and head home, but then realized all they would end up with is a bunch of milk, water, and pullups, none of which they really needed. Ah, we giggled and giggled over that one.

I have been so blessed to have such a wonderful family, and there are a bunch of people in my family. I don't get to see them all the time, but I know they've got my back no matter what happens. They are so great. I can't say enough about them. Good families are truly a blessing. So, are good friends.

That's why this weekend was so great. We are truly blessed.

No comments: