Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy Day!

I found my gloves. Yippee!!! Now my hands and fingers will be prepared for the temperature to drop into the teens on Thursday ... UGH ... no I take that back. Nothing can prepare my skin for that kind of weather! But, I am happy to have gloves that I can do most things in. They truly are like just another layer of cozy warm skin. I love them.

Oh, if you need to know, I found them under some clean clothes that had been sitting on my dresser for a little too long, okay a lot long. But, if you must know another thing, I am having drawer issues in my dresser. Our IKEA bedroom suite just isn't holding up like we need it to. So what we only spent $500 on a 4 piece set and also some shelves 8 years ago. My dresser is the only piece falling apart. I guess I've just been a little too rough with it.

Anyway, still no luck on the camera. I'm starting to get a little worried because my house has been pretty clean for a while because I've been cleaning out. I'm really hoping I didn't accidently "clean out" my camera. Oh, that would be very sad, very very sad.

No comments: