Monday, February 16, 2009

Get Ready ...

Because these pics are exciting!
Remember when I blogged about me and Daisy going on hikes? That was here. Well, I finally found out where the pics and video ended up ... on my computer. Imagine that! Okay, in my defense, Dan uploaded them to a different hard drive because this one is out of space.
Okay, so get ready ... here goes me trying to remember everything about that day ...
The Field

Daisy in part of the field ...

(I warned you about the excitement factor)


Happy Daisy running free ...
(ew, is that trash there? why didn't I pick that up?)

More happy Daisy ...

Oh, I see. These pictures posted out of order. This is Daisy getting ready to leave.


To Be Continued ...
(Sorry, but I can only upload so many pics at a time! I know you are hanging onto the edge of your seats! Just be patient ...)




No comments: