Monday, February 23, 2009

The Wait is Over

Aren't you happy? More pics of me and Daisy in the field ...

Okay, this is the part where we start to be back near the neighborhood so I need her to get back on the leash. As scared as my dog is of most little things, moving vehicles do not phase her in the least. She is clueless when it comes to cars, trucks, vans, tractor trailors, you name it. So, it is absolutely necessary to leash her when we are in the neighborhood.

Can you see her running towards me?

How 'bout now?

You must be able to now ... I love these parts ... she's so happy to come to me.
She's had a great time and is just happy to be alive and with her favorite person ... me.


"Aw, good girl Daisy! Good gi ... Ew, what is that? Daisy? Daisy, what is that??"



Poop. Go figure. Seems we can't end these wonderful days without a bath.


Heading home. Home to the tub.
But, overall, Daisy is one happy little pup.



















No comments: