Wednesday, February 25, 2009

So Gross

My kids LOVE pb&j so I thought Daisy would too, and she did. I gave her a piece of the crust that Elijah left behind. She ate it right up.

So, I went ahead and gave her the rest of the crust that he left behind thinking she would eat it up like the other piece.

I didn't think much of it again until ... ew! ... I found it next to my bed against the wall! She has that habit of saving treats until later. Ugh. Why can't she just eat it up like most dogs?

Have I mentioned Elijah is sick now and is coughing and coughing and coughing. The poor thing. He's so sweet about it too. He sneezes and sneezes and coughs and coughs. He's a mess, but just says, "Mommy, I'm still sick!" or "Mommy, I keep coughing!"

Will it ever end? I forget what it's like to live in a house that doesn't have almost constant coughing.

Oh, and I think I win the "I posted the most posts about my dog this week" award if there is such a thing.

No comments: