Thursday, September 22, 2011

Fighting the Grumpies

I would like to whine right now, but instead I will focus on the fun parts of today.

I had coffee with a friend.  Fun.

I had to get a boat load of groceries.  Not so fun.  Shoot!  I said I want't going to whine.  So, instead I will say I am thankful that my husband has a job that provides the money for us to get groceries.  And, I used coupons and saved $22.  You don't want to know how much I spent though.  Yeesh.

I have enough cereal to last us for a month.  Fun.

Chatted on the phone with a good friend and laughed a lot even though we only talked for a little.  Definitely the little boost I needed at the time.  Yay for good friends!

Since Dan is at dinner with a friend the kids watched the rest of their movie and I took a little nap on the couch.  Aaaaah.

I think the allergy medicine is making me tired.

Then another good friend called and we chatted for a while and I vented and now I am not so grumpy.  Yay again for good friends!  I'll add another yay for Dan because now he gets to come home to a wife who is happier.

And, this is just the icing on the cake for the happiness replacing grumpiness ...



Raise your hand if you want to squeeze that kitty.

And, Elijah just told me my arms were jiggly ...


No comments: